- Define your maternal and paternal ethnic backgrounds
- Understand your maternal and paternal origins
- Search a global database for long-lost relatives on your maternal and paternal lines
- Compare your mtDNA and Y-DNA against against people throughout history, including famous and infamous individuals, royalty, outlaws, world leaders, poets, and more
- DNA Reunion Database – Search for long lost family lines. Ideal for genealogists looking to expand their family tree and confirm or refute family legends, individuals looking for their biological parents and family members separated by adoption or other reasons (e.g. war).
- Indigenous DNA Database – Determine which indigenous groups are most similar to your DNA type.
- DNA Haplogroups Database – Trace you ancestry back over 100,000 years to its ancient roots in Africa.
- DNA Archaeology Database – Compare your DNA to famous or notable people in history.